About HKTIC 香港測檢認證協會
Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection and Certification was first founded by a group of testing laboratories, inspection companies and certification bodies that recognized the growing importance of product testing, inspection and certification services in supporting further social and economic development in Hong Kong. In 1981, the Association was officially incorporated as an independent and non-profit making organization.
Its primary objectives are:
- To enhance the standard and quality of testing, calibration, inspection and certification for the furtherance of international trade and consumer satisfaction;
- To ensure and promote the credibility of the services provided by members by establishing and maintaining a code of professional conduct;
- To consider, investigate and inquire into all matters relating to the activities of testing, calibration, inspection and certification;
- To collect and disseminate information relating to the activities of testing, calibration, inspection and certification or otherwise likely to be of interest to members and others;
- To maintain a dialogue with the government and other bodies and organizations on all matters concerning the activities of standards, testing, calibration, inspection and certification;
- To coordinate the activities and promote co-operation among members.
The Association is managed by the General Committee which is elected by the members.
|2022-2024 General Committee|
Ms. Loretta Cheng
Mr. Patrick S. Lee
Mr. Wilfred Tsui (Anthony Siu & Co. Solicitors & Notaries)
Ms. Claudia Chan (RIW C.P.A. Limited)