Benefits To Testing Personnel
- Receive recognition and prestige for individual and create a competitive advantage over non-certified individuals in the same field;
- Enhance employment opportunities; and
- Establish a professional image for individual in a particular testing field;
Benefits To Employer
- Assist employers in making more informed recruitment decision;
- Develop a more productive and highly trained workforce
- Enhance the professionalism impression on customers.
Benefits To the General Public
- Assist clients in making informed decisions about qualified providers; and
- Protect the general public from using incompetent and unfit practitioners.
- Assure the general public of the accuracy and validity of testing results